Thursday, July 16, 2009

General Motors Value of a Customer Update

General Motors gets the value of a customer.

I'm a loyal GM customer. I've done the Honda, Toyota, BMW, Volvo thing but discovered years ago that GM had finally figured out how to make cars and value-wise they were difficult to beat (too bad about the business model and the terrible public perception).

Yesterday I posted that the car I brought home last week had hail damage. Not that I noticed it, but someone else did.

My meeting with the dealer's General Manager went exactly as any valued customer would have hoped: "you're a loyal customer. we'll look after you fully".

It's that simple. It's what I hoped. I'm happy. Again.

Jim Crocker
CEO, Boardroom Metrics
Blackberry: 416-573-9396
Email: crockbiz@gmail.com
Website: Boardroom Metrics
Contact Me: LinkedinFlickrTwitterYoutubeFriendfeed

Posted via email from Jim's posterous

No comments:

Leadership Smeadership

Okay. I know it’s a settings thing. Sometime, a long, long time ago – probably when leadership was being invented – I must have indicat...