- Never follow your passion, but by all means bring it with you.
- Beware of teamwork.
- Vomit proudly and whenever necessary.
- Be careful, but don't be fooled--safety is never first.
- Think about what you are doing--never how.
- Ignore advice such as "Work smart, not hard." It's dangerous--and moronic.
- Consider quitting.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Having come to my own conclusions about how Mike Rowe, the Dirty Jobs guy rose to succeed, I might be remiss in not also pointing out he has his own secrets to success. Titled "Seven Dirty Habits of Highly Effluent People", they are: