Saturday, November 18, 2006

Boardroom Metrics Blog

I've finally got a blog associated with my website at Boardroom Metrics. It's something I've been planning to do for a while but had not gotten around to it. Impetus for finally doing came from a couple of sources, most notably spending the past week at Web Master World's, Pubcon conference in Las Vegas - topic for a future blog.

Boardroom Metrics has been up and running as a business now for something like 2 years - let's call it the marketing face of my consulting business. Mission is helping Boards and CEO's with governance and performance issues. Competitive advantage is personal experience - as a CEO, board member, consultant, web publisher, business partner. Result is a no-BS approach to making things happen.

I'll use this blog to post ideas, observations and rants based on day to day experiences. Blogging software - I'm using Google's blogger - makes regular posting extremely easy. I've got a couple of other blogs - not business related - but interesting learning here, and here. Also, using Yahoo's Flickr, to post some photos here.

No comments:

Leadership Smeadership

Okay. I know it’s a settings thing. Sometime, a long, long time ago – probably when leadership was being invented – I must have indicat...